Welder - Saxonburg, PA
As a Welder at Advantage, you will spend most of your time, welding, cutting and grinding. You will have the opportunity to use a variety of types of welding including FCAW (Flux Cored), SAW (Submerged Arc), GMAW (Mig), and GTAW(Tig). You will work with team members to ensure that your work is completed efficiently, safely and to a high standard of quality that will meet or exceed company and customer expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR WELDER
- 1-3 years of welding / fabricating experience is required.
- Must be willing to learn and apply welding in a code driven shop.
- Must be willing to work in teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Must be willing to learn other fabrication equipment such as Saw Cutting, CNC drilling, Press Brake.
- Ability to cut steel using a plasma cutter or torch.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Technical or Trade School preferred.
For more detail please visit: