Superintendent - Wytheville, VA
You will have the opportunity to work closely with regional General Superintendent to develop strategic growth plans, yearly budgets, equipment purchase plans, and employee capacity.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SUPERINTENDENT
- Must be willing to travel per project needs.
- Ability to work and think independently, solve problems and be able to lead a team/crew.
- Ability to oversee and coordinate a variety of people in different roles.
- Ability to recognize skilled and unskilled trade talents and weaknesses.
- Ability to read, understand, and execute blueprints, drawings, and plans.
- Thorough understanding of legal requirements relating to construction sites.
- Thorough understanding of quality construction practices.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and efficiently solve them.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
For more detail, please visit: https://careers.brayman.com/careers/job-openings/