Sr. Construction Estimator - Saxonburg, PA
Using your organizational skills, you prepare project overviews and pre-bid information as well as perform specification and special provision reviews. You collaborate with our operational staff to validate any construction productions as well as the means, methods, and equipment ideas utilized in item pricing. No matter what, you ensure the costs estimated are accurate and as low as possible.
Demonstrating your commitment to safety, you adeptly navigate the pre-bid job sites you visit. You efficiently and thoroughly gather vital estimation information to help us continue to get awarded crucial work. Exhibiting great flexibility, you complete important additional projects and tasks as they arise. Seeing our company's success gives you a deep sense of satisfaction and you feel great knowing you are part of a successful team!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SENIOR CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR
- 10+ years of experience as an estimator in hard bid and unit priced work in a DOT or Federal contract setting
- Bachelor's degree in business, civil engineering, construction management, or other related fields
- Proficiency with the HCSS HeavyBid estimating electronic estimating system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to prioritize estimating tasks and workflow to meet estimate review schedules and bid dates
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand project plans, specifications, and scope of work
For more detail, please visit: https://careers.brayman.com/careers/job-openings/